BTCEX Introduced Its New One-Click Copy Trading
BTCEX launched the first edition of its copy trading service, providing novice investors with easier access to gain profit and acquire the experience and expertise needed for trading.
Copy trading is a strategy that enables beginners to trade following the steps taken by professional traders. Copying trades allows novice traders to learn about the world of trading much more quickly and efficiently, while avoiding potential losses resulting from a lack of expertise or experience. Trading knowledge and strategies can be acquired by analyzing the actions taken by experienced traders.
Compared to the previous edition, the new BTCEX one-click copy trading optimizes the copy mode, similar to fund investment. Copy traders' position management and margin mode will be identical to their lead traders. This new edition includes the following:
- Copy a maximum of 6 portfolios managed by different lead traders utilizing different trading strategies simultaneously;
- Sync traders' openings and closings automatically;
- Choose when to open and close your portfolio;
- Adjust their copy amount;
- Set a stop loss or take profit.
- Create and manage a maximum of six portfolios;
- Receive your share from copy traders' profits;
- Extend community exposure.
The new copy trading feature supports cross/isolated margins and conditional orders. In addition, on the homepage of copy trading, you can see detailed information about the portfolios.
BTCEX aims to be the go-to crypto trading platform for all crypto traders. BTCEX reduces the transaction threshold by introducing copy trading. As a result, anyone can enter and become a part of cryptocurrency trading.
Subscribe to the Crypto News newsletter
Leave your email below and get more info like this:
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should be construed as a financial investment recommendation. It’s important to understand that investing is a high-risk activity. Investments expose money to potential loss.